Opportunites of a lifetime.
Remote locations across New Zealand
November 2020 - March 2021
New Zealanders (aged 18 - 25)
APPLICATIONS FOR 2020 CLOSED
Applications for the 2020 BLAKE Ambassadors programme are now closed.
Each year BLAKE offers incredible environmental leadership opportunities for 18 – 25-year olds to work in the field with leading scientists, conservationists, engineers and conservators on important projects and research.
Through BLAKE’s partnerships with NIWA, the Department of Conservation (DOC) and GNS Science, this year we are offering nine positions to young New Zealanders to take part in the 2020 BLAKE Ambassadors Programme.
Placed in remote locations around New Zealand, the BLAKE Ambassadors programme offers unique opportunities to young people to contribute to important projects while advancing their career opportunities.
Each programme is designed to both advance BLAKE Ambassadors’ understanding of some of the big questions and challenges facing the environment and develop their leadership capability to drive positive change and inspire other New Zealanders.
- BLAKE NIWA Ambassador – Climate/Atmosphere, Wellington/Lauder (1 position available)
- BLAKE NIWA Ambassadors – Aquaculture, Bream Head (2 positions available)
- BLAKE NIWA Ambassador – Freshwater, Waikato (1 position available)
- BLAKE DOC Ambassador – Takahē feed out programme, Burwood (2 positions available)
- BLAKE DOC Ambassador – Hoiho/Rāpoka, Dunedin and The Catlins (2 positions available)
- BLAKE GNS Ambassador – Lakes380 (1 position available)
For more information email Jacob Anderson at email@example.com or phone (09) 307 8875.
BLAKE NIWA Ambassador
BLAKE DOC Ambassador
BLAKE GNS Ambassador