Red Socks are back!
Together with The Warehouse Group, we’re excited to launch our new Red Socks for 2021.
These Red Socks (75% organic cotton, 22% recycled polyester and 100% lucky!) are available instore and online from The Warehouse for just $5 a pair.
For every pair sold, The Warehouse Group will generously donate $2.50 to BLAKE to help us continue our environment leadership programmes that aim to insipre and prepare people to lead a sustainable future for Aotearoa.
Since 1995 when Sir Peter Blake and Team New Zealand made yachting history by winning the America’s Cup, Red Socks have become a symbol of backing the kiwi spirit, stepping up and showing the world what great team work and leadership can do to achieve extraordinary things for our nation.
We’d love to see all New Zealanders don a pair in 2021, so get into The Warehouse and purchase yours now!
Share your Red Sock story and WIN!
We know kiwis have some fantastic stories about Sir Peter Blake and Red Socks from past yachting campaigns, so we’d love to hear them!
Here’s how you can win some great prizes including BLAKE T-shirts and caps:
- Purchase your Red Socks – online or instore from the Warehouse.
- Post a photo of yourself and/or your friends and whanau wearing your Red Socks on social media.
- Use the hashtag #BLAKERedSocks
- Tag us into your social media post.
We’ll select our favourite story each week to WIN a great BLAKE prize pack!
- Facebook: @BLAKENewZealand
- Instagram: blake_newzealand
- Twitter: @blakenewzealand